All of us are usually attracted to love stories. We even cry while watching those heart breaking scenes and pour our sympathy to those who have broken. We sometimes put ourselves on the shoe of the actors and actresses that we don’t even that we are already crying with them. To reminisce those heart touching movies, below are all times best love story movies we’ve ever seen:
1. Titanic Movies. Based on the true story of the largest ship that sunk in the Pacific Ocean. James Cameron’s “Titanic” is an epic, action-packed romance set against the ill-fated maiden voyage of the R.M.S. Titanic; the pride and joy of the White Star Line and, at the time, the largest moving object ever built.
2. The Notebook. This is a story that shows love conquers all that even when their old they are still together. In 1940s South Carolina, mill worker Noah Calhoun (Ryan Gosling) and rich girl Allie (Rachel McAdams) are desperately in love. But her parents don’t approve. When Noah goes off to serve in World War II, it seems to mark the end of their love affair.
3. A Walk to Remember. This movie shows how love can turn things around. Set in North Carolina, “A Walk To Remember” follows the rite of passage of a jaded, aimless high school senior (Shane West) who falls in love with a guileless young woman (Mandy Moore) he and his friends once scorned.
4. 50 First Dates. Time may forgotten but love will always lead you to the one who owns your heart. Playboy vet Henry sets his heart on romancing Lucy, but she has short-term memory loss; she can’t remember anything that happened the day before. So every morning, Henry has to woo her again.
5. Notting Hill. A story about love at first sight which compromise partner’s lifestyle in the name of love. William Thacker (Hugh Grant) is a London bookstore owner whose humdrum existence is thrown into romantic turmoil when famous American actress Anna Scott (Julia Roberts) appears in his shop. A chance encounter over spilled orange juice leads to a kiss that blossoms into a full-blown affair.
You may also want to check 2015 Movies